COOPER TIRE OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS – U.S., the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico:
1. This offer is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico making purchases in participating retail stores in those locations. The mail-in offer is not transferable and is valid only for the individual who purchased four new qualifying Cooper tires in a single transaction for personal household use. Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
2. Properly submitted and ver ified claims will be provided with the reward (as described below) in U.S. dollars in the for m of a Cooper Tires Visa Prepaid Card, to be mailed to the address provided on this official mail-in form. Cards are issued by Citibank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and managed by Citi Prepaid Ser vices. Visa prepaid cards cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be used for cash withdrawals. Visa prepaid cards can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. This card is not a line of credit, will expire 6 months from the month of issuance, and is subject to the terms and conditions placed on it by Visa and the issuer of the card. Failure to activate or use your Cooper Tires Visa prepaid card will void the offer and relieve Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (“Sponsor”) of any further obligation. Lost cards will not be replaced after the expiration date. The prepaid card is subject to the terms and conditions placed on it by its issuer. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
3. This offer is contingent on the purchase of a new set of four (4) qualifying Cooper tires (in a single transaction) from August 27, 2014 through October 31, 2014. Mail-in requests must be postmarked no later than November 30, 2014 and received no later than December 8, 2014. Late submissions will not be accepted. Allow 6 to 8 weeks after Sponsor receives the mail-in request for delivery of the Visa prepaid card.
4. Reward Amount: Actual reward amount depends on the qualifying tires purchased and the availability of qualifying new tires at the time of purchase. $40 reward is available for the purchase of the following qualifying tires: Cooper CS3 Touring, Cooper Response Touring** and Cooper GLS Touring** tires. $50 reward is available for the purchase of the following qualifying tires: Cooper Discoverer H/T, Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus, Cooper Discoverer HTP**, Cooper Discoverer LSX** and Cooper Discoverer LSX Plus** tires. $60 reward is available for the purchase of the following qualifying tires: Cooper CS5 Touring, Cooper Zeon RS3-A, Cooper Zeon RS3-S, Cooper Discoverer ATP**, Cooper Adventurer A/T** and Cooper Discoverer RTX** tires. $70 reward is available for the purchase of the following qualifying tires: Cooper Discoverer A/T3 and Cooper Discoverer CTS tires. Substitutions are not eligible. ** Available at select national retailers only.
5. Limit of one (1) reward per new set of four (4) qualifying tires purchased in a single transac tion. Purchases must be for household use, and offer is limited to two (2) mail-in claims per person, family, household or address.
6. Requests from groups, organizations or businesses will not be accepted. Offer is not available to the affiliated dealers of Sponsor, their respective owners and employees or immediate family members of such owners or employees. Offer not valid for business or fleet vehicles. Purchaser is responsible for all applicable taxes and other fees. This offer may not be combined with any other Cooper Tire & Rubber Company offer.
7. To apply, complete the mail-in form. This offer is not transferable, so the name on the form must match the name on the sales receipt. Please print clearly in large capital letters. This is the name that will appear on your Visa prepaid card. Include the original dated sales receipt, which must show the qualifying Cooper tires, purchase price, and tire size. Circle the tires and size purchased, which must be one set of four of the qualifying Cooper tires. Substitutions are not eligible. Please do not use staples when sending your information. Please mail to: Cooper Tire “Fall Event” Reward, Offer # 821-22, PO Box 750977, El Paso, TX 88575-0977. No reward will be issued for requests that are not properly submitted (including by not including the documentation described).
8. Keep copies of all documents for your records, as well as a record of the date your mail-in request was mailed. All submitted documents will become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Please allow 6-8 weeks after Sponsor receives the mail-in request for the delivery of your Visa prepaid card. If prepaid card is not received within 8 weeks, contact a Sponsor representative via email at cooper [email protected] ica.com or call 1-888-288- 0369. You must notify Sponsor of any claim of non-delivery of your Visa prepaid card by no later than February 3, 2015. Claims of “lost materials” will not be honored unless accompanied by proof of receipt of materials by Sponsor, such as proof of cer tified mailing. If you claim a reward was not delivered or was improperly denied, you will be required to furnish Sponsor with a copy of all materials you submitted for verification.
9. Incomplete mail-in requests will delay processing. If any mail-in request is submitted by the dealine but is incomplete. Sponsor’s representative will notify the sender by mail, and you must resubmit the request with all missing information within 10 days of receipt of such notice, together with a copy of the notice.
10. All decisions made by Sponsor (or its authorized representatives) relating to the validity of any submissions are final and binding.
11. U.S. mail fraud statutes prohibit acts devised to defraud or obtain money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses if the postal system is involved. This would include, among other things, the use of fictitious or assumed names or addresses in order to receive multiple offers. Tampering with, altering or falsifying purchase information constitutes fraud. All decisions made by Sponsor (or its authorized representatives) relating to the validity of any submissions are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who disrupts or other wise attempts to affect the administration, security, fair ness, integrity, or proper conduct of this offer. Sponsor reser ves the r ight to confirm the identity of any reward recipient, including collecting information about the recipient from third parties. Sponsor is not responsible for delayed, postage due, illegible, damaged, mutilated, late, lost, incomplete, stolen or misdirected requests or for typographical or printing er rors or other technical problems associated with, or in any materials for, this offer.
12. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withdraw or amend this offer in any way, or to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice or obligation, in the event of: (i) any error, technical problem, fraud, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this offer as contemplated by these terms and conditions; and/or (ii) any accident, printing, administrative or other error of any kind.
13. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any statements contained in any reward-related materials, including but not limited to the entry form, or point of sale, television, print, or online advertising, these terms and conditions shall prevail, govern, and control.
14. The offer is governed by, and these terms and conditions will be construed and interpreted pursuant to, the laws of the state of Ohio, without regard to conflicts of law rules that may require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Fur thermore, by entering this offer, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the offer, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resor t to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate Ohio State Court located in the Hancock County, Ohio.
15. If you have questions about this offer, contact a Sponsor representative via email at [email protected] or call 1-888-288-0369.