Sunset Tire & Auto Repair is an independently family-owned and operated automotive repair and towing business whose primary service is to deliver superior automotive services with a positive attitude and a smile!
Sunset Tire & Auto Repair was originally established in 1998. Two years later, it inquired the previous owner of Sunset Auto to take over the service center that was gradually going out of business. After turning the Company from red to black, it has grown drastically due to its great customer service, knowledgeable and experienced ASE certified technicians, and the reasonable prices it offers to all of its customers.
Its loyal customer base is continually growing, which made it possible to acquire Kevin’s Towing in Waukegan, Illinois in 2004, which is now known as Sunset Towing, Inc., a full service 24-hr towing and roadside assistance.
In order to service its customers better, a two additional repair facilities in Lake Bluff have been established. The combined customer base is over 4,000, including local automobile dealerships, body shops, fleet companies, and other businesses.
In addition to vehicle repairs, Sunset Tire & Auto Repair is also a licensed Used Motor Vehicles Dealer, a Licensed Vehicle Rebuilder, and a licensed Auto Parts Recycler. The Company is a proud member of the Chicago Minority Business Development Council, Inc. and the Rotary Club of North Chicago.
Sunset Tire & Auto Repair’s business philosophy is built on our values, which guide our actions. We are committed to earning your trust, respecting the law, and benefiting our local communities where we work.
- To provide an atmosphere where the customer feels confident about his/her purchase(s) and relationships with Sunset Automotive’s service employees.
- Being honest and sincere with our customers. Being community oriented.
- To create a place where customers feel good about recommending Sunset Automotive to friends or relatives for their auto concerns.
- To provide a healthy work environment where our employees enjoy coming to work each day.
- Our goal is to keep our employees long-term by treating them as we would wish to be treated ourselves.